Conditioner - Water Based 12.5 ml
24 in stock, immediate despatch
Acquarella polish is a water base with a non-toxic, proprietary acrylic emulsion with ultra low residual monomer levels (< 0.1%), ensuring safety. Our non toxic colorants are specially formulated using iron oxide pigments.
Acquarella Conditioner is the ultimate clear nail polish free of any colorants. It helps strengthen and moisturize your nails. For the best results with Acquarella system, use the Conditioner in a simple preparation cycle. This preparation cycle helps remove oils and emollients found on the nail that interfere with the adherence of Acquarella Nail Polish.
Acquarella Polish do NOT contain:
- Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde like derivatives
- Toluene, Ketones or any petrochemical solvents
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) or other phthalates
- Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP)
- Polyurethanes or Polyurethane film-formers
- Parabens or Camphor
- Mercury, Lead, FD&C or Coal Tar (Lake) products in our colorants
- Gluten or wheat by-products
- Any aromatic hydrocarbons.
Aqua (CAS: 7732-18-5), Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer. May contain: CI 77489 (CAS: 1345-25-1), CI 77492 (CAS: 51274-00-1), Mica (CAS: 12001-26-2), CI 77891 (CAS: 13463-67-7) and/or CI 77499. Product contains no hazardous components under current OSHA definitions. European Union: None of the components of this product are listed in Annexes II, III of Directive 2008/42/EC or 76/768/EEC..
Customers who bought this item also bought: