Frequently Asked Questions
1) How does the 2-Phase Suntan Accelerator by Federico Mahora work?
The product helps protect the skin against harmful UV rays, reduces the risk of discolouration, speeds up tanning and visibly increases the intensity of the tan. It leaves your skin soft and silky smooth.
2) What sunscreens does the product contain?
It contains photostable UVA and UVB filters and prevents the effects of harmful IR-A radiation. SPF 6 offers low protection against sun exposure.
3) Who is it recommended for?
The low-protection SPF 6 product is recommended to individuals with phototypes IV to VI with dark and very dark skin that hardly burns. It is also recommended to those who sunbathe frequently with a fixed tan who want to see the effects of their sunbaths more quickly.
4) Does the 2-phase suntan accelerator contain skin care ingredients?
Yes, it contains coconut oil that moisturizes, improves firmness and elasticity of the skin.
5) What does the “accelerator” name mean?
This means that the product ensures greatly tanned body in a shorter time and visibly increases the intensity of your tan.
6) Is the product water-resistant?
Yes, water and swimming-pool chlorine do not remove sunscreen protection.
7) How to use the 2-phase suntan accelerator?
Shake the bottle well to mix the layers of the product. Apply the product evenly on the skin, at least 15 to 20 minutes before sunbathing. Reapply after bathing and a couple of times during sunbath to maintain maximum protection.
8) What is the texture of the product?
The product has a texture of a 2-phase light oil. Its innovative formula is less viscous, making the skin less prone to sand sticking. The accelerator absorbs quickly, leaving the skin smooth and soft.