Quinceanera - Acquarella Nail Polish 12.5 ml
2 in stock, immediate despatch
Quinceanera is a splash of lavender in a semi-translucent shimmer colour.
Great for people with chemical sensitivities, allergies, and those who are not currently using nail polish due to harmful chemicals and vapors. Improves nail strength and flexibility with repeated application. Promotes healthy nail growth.
Acquarella Nail Polish using guide:
- Remove existing Acquarella Nail Polish or Conditioner.
- Wash hands and nails with soap and warm water.
- Buff nails to create a smooth, clean nail surface.
- Swab nails with Acquarella Remover to remove the debris from buffing and prepare nails.
- Rinse nails with clean water and thoroughly dry.
- Shake well Nail Polish before use.
- Apply two thin coats of Acquarella Nail Polish.
- Remove Acquarella Nail Polish with Acquarela Remover.
If your nail polish starts to thicken over a long period of time, simply add a drop or two of distilled water and shake bottle.
Acquarella Polish Does NOT contain:
• Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde like Derivatives
• Toluene, Ketones or any Petrochemical Solvents
• Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) or other Phthalates
• Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP)
• Polyurethanes or Polyurethane film-formers
• Parabens or Camphor
• Mercury, Lead, FD&C or Coal Tar (Lake) products in our colorants
• Gluten or wheat by-products
• Any aromatic hydrocarbons.
Aqua (CAS: 7732-18-5), Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer. May contain: CI 77489 (CAS: 1345-25-1), CI 77492 (CAS: 51274-00-1), Mica (CAS: 12001-26-2), CI 77891 (CAS: 13463-67-7) and/or CI 77499. Product contains no hazardous components under current OSHA definitions. European Union: None of the components of this product are listed in Annexes II, III of Directive 2008/42/EC or 76/768/EEC..
Customers who bought this item also bought: