Pack contains 100 or 200 hair tinsel strands depending on your choice.
Each strand is 50 cm long.
How to Add:
• Fold tinsel in half creating a 'loop' and the ends.
• With opposite hand reach into the tinsel loop, pick up the ends of the tinsel, and pull the ends through the loop.
• Slide the slip knot on to 2-3 strands of hair.
• Pull slip knot to the base of the hair and gently pull knot tight.
• Trim the ends of the tinsel to the required length.
Your knot should be small, tight, and secure.
How to Remove:
• Hold the knot between your fingernails.
• Hold the hair tinsel is tied to.
• Gently pull the knot along the hair strands until it comes out.
Do not pull the knot too hard as you may pull the natural hair out from the root.