- Remove existing Acquarella Nail Polish or Conditioner.
- Wash hands and nails with soap and warm water.
- Buff nails to create a smooth, clean nail surface.
- Swab nails with Acquarella Remover to remove the debris from buffing and prepare nails.
- Rinse nails with clean water and thoroughly dry.
- Shake well Nail Polish before use.
- Apply two thin coats of Acquarella Nail Polish.
- Remove Acquarella Nail Polish with Acquarela Remover.
If your nail polish starts to thicken over a long period of time, simply add a drop or two of distilled water and shake bottle.