Bikini is a semi-translucent with an opulent, natural peach hue.
Great for people with chemical sensitivities, allergies, and those who are not currently using nail polish due to harmful chemicals and vapors. Improves nail strength and flexibility with repeated application. Promotes healthy nail growth.
Acquarella Nail Polish using guide:
- Remove existing Acquarella Nail Polish or Conditioner.
- Wash hands and nails with soap and warm water.
- Buff nails to create a smooth, clean nail surface.
- Swab nails with Acquarella Remover to remove the debris from buffing and prepare nails.
- Rinse nails with clean water and thoroughly dry.
- Shake well Nail Polish before use.
- Apply two thin coats of Acquarella Nail Polish.
- Remove Acquarella Nail Polish with Acquarela Remover.
If your nail polish starts to thicken over a long period of time, simply add a drop or two of distilled water and shake bottle.